CNC Router - The Carvey
Cost To Use
Free to use.
You MUST BE TRAINED before using it alone. Ask for help from those who have been trained, and
Contact James Pittman to set up an appointment for your training.
- smart corner clamp with auto z-zero
- innovative side clamp system with three lengths of clamps (Qty 3 each) and two heights of clamp bases (Qty 3 each)
- (clamps work on material up to 3/4“ thick)
- 300W DC spindle with RPM 3000 - 12,000
- ER-11 precision collet for bits with a 1/8” shank. The collet can be swapped out to accommodate bits with 3/16“ or 1/4” shanks.
- Width: 21.7 inches (55 cm)
- Height: 16.6 inches (42 cm)
- Depth: 20.5 inches (52 cm)
- Weight: 70 lbs (32 kg)
- Width (X-axis): 11.6 inches (29 cm)
- Depth (Y-axis): 8 inches (20 cm)
- Height (Z-axis): 2.75 inches (7 cm)
- Accuracy: 0.001“ to 0.003”
- Spindle runout: 0.001“
- Motor resolution: 0.001” or greater on all axes
- AC 100-240V +/-10% at 50/60 Hz
- Includes a universal power socket
- 5.0A Max, 500W
SOFTWARE Free web-based Easel software, designed to work seamlessly with Carvey. There are also many other available software options that range in price. As long as your software exports G-code and you have a G-code sender, it will work with Carvey.
On loan from
02/12/16 - Arrived at Makerspace
02/12/16 - Ready to Use
equipment/cnc_router_carvey.txt · Last modified: 2022/05/29 16:01 by 127.0.0.1