Table of Contents
Welcome to The Bodgery's wiki. This is where you can find just about any information on our makerspace, our community of makers, and our history. You can head back to our main website here.
General Information About The Bodgery
- How and When to Visit - Stop on by!
- Events and Activities at The Bodgery.
- FAQ - (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Becoming a Member - We'd love for you to join us!
- Area Captains, Board and other leadership - Who's in charge around here, anyway?
- Rules and Guidelines - Let's be excellent to each other, shall we?
- Our History - Where it all began.
Our Shop and Equipment
- Tools and Equipment - A list of our equipment and important info for each item
- Equipment Tutorials - Tutorials and how-to guides for the equipment
- Wish List - Our equipment wish list - donations are welcome!
- Access the member-only website.
- Space Improvements - Projects that need doing for the benefit of the space
- How to Volunteer - How to keep your Bodgery running smoothly.
Board of Directors
- Our Directors and Leadership - Who's in charge around here, anyway?
- Meeting Rules (simplified Roberts)
Starting a Makerspace?
Great idea! Since we're getting this question more often…
The Bodgerous Library
- What is the Library?? Obviously, the same as “Bodleian” except for an extended typo.
We Ownz the Internets
You can find us, tune in, add your piece, and keep in touch:
- Facebook: The Bodgery. We retired MadCity Makers
- Twitter: for our little thoughts
- Instagram: #makinit
- MeetUp: makers get their social on
- YouTube: fancy movin' pitchers
- TikTok: we're savage
- Website: because blogz r pretteh
- MadCity Makers Mailing List: public mailing list to stay up-to-date on the Bodgery, sign-up required.
ps This Wiki is Milwaukee's Fault
That is to say, the Milwaukee Makerspace was so generous and cool that they let us lift large parts of their fabulous wiki format and language to use when we were setting this one up. They are an amazing bunch of makers, and please go visit their place (Tues and Thurs nights are open to visitors) … it's an incredible space!
home.txt · Last modified: 2023/03/22 19:44 by Puja Basu