Table of Contents
MSDS / SDS / Material Safety Data Sheets
Here are local and online places to source materials for making.
Lumber, wood, hardwoods, woodworking
3D Printer Filament
- eSun PLA+ is what the Bodgery stocks for members. Available from Amazon, eBay, etc.
- Hatchbox – frequently recommended
- Amazon Basics
- CoEX3D – a Wisconsin company
Metal - Machining and Welding
- S.I. Metals and Supply – N5820 Johnson Road, Portage, WI 53901 – T:608-742-9039 F:608-742-6666
- For steel and aluminum
- 32 miles from The Bodgery
- Wiedenbeck – 2451 Kilgust Rd, Monona, WI 53713 – 608-221-5454 7:30-16:30 M-F
- Generally full-length stock (20 feet) They will cut it in half for you to transport.
- 7 miles from The Bodgery
- Dick's Superior Metal Sales & Welding – 4298 Acker Rd, Madison, WI 53704 – 608-244-9332 9:00-17:00 M-F
- Dick can supply various lengths and shapes. There is likely a lead-time.
- A Friend of The Bodgery. Dick is also an experienced welder.
- Speedy Metals – E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2505 S. 162nd St, New Berlin, WI 53151 – T:262-784-4140 F:262-784-3130 – 7:00-19:00 M-F
- 1850 W. Spring St, Appleton, WI 54914 – T:262-784-4140 F:262-754-4428 – 8:00-16:00 M-F
- Online ordering and shipping of order
- Many ferrous and non-ferrous metals. And something called Fire Sale (drops 36” long)
- 2000 Pewaukee Rd Suite M, Waukesha, WI 53188 – 262-446-1818 – 7:30-17:00 – 60 miles from The Bodgery
- 5107 Forest Hills Ct, Loves Park, IL 61111 – 815-282-6544 – 8:00-17:00 – 67 miles (with tolls) from The Bodgery
- Online quoting, reasonably fast pick-up orders
- Many ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Pal Steel – E-Mail: Sales@PalSteel.com
- 414 S 3rd St, Palmyra, WI 53156 – 262-495-4453 – 8:00-16:30 M-F, 8:00-11:30 Sat – 55 miles from The Bodgery
- New, used and surplus on >10 acres. Reasonable prices. Steel and aluminum
Lasercutting, Milling, Routing - Non-metal
Yarn & Wool Roving
materials.txt · Last modified: 2022/12/01 17:14 by Mark Pickard